10/27/2013

Updated Motivation Page.

Hey guys! I haven't been on here basically because one week I'll eat healthy and work out and the next week I'll do awful but I've now come to realization that I'm never going to go back to the way I was or the weight I was, I don't want to be that unhappy again. I want to be myself and if I keep going back to my old ways, I will always be the same. I have prom in the summer and I have around 70 pounds before I get to my goal weight so I know it would be pretty impossible to lose 70 at this point till April or May so I want to lose around 40 before Prom because it would be almost 120. So today, I've 100% started back on track and not going back. I put more motivation pictures on the Motivation page because I needed motivation. and I feel like other people needs some motivation as well. So i will be posting more on here. If you want to keep up with me more, Follow my twitter page and my Pinterest page.

I hope everybody has a health-filled week. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment