3/10/2013

What I did yesterday, microwave potato chips, and 70 pounds? What?

Hello everybody!
   
 
             I just thought I would tell everybody about my Saturday. I went shopping with my mom and we shopped and ate at Red Lobster and exercised without even realizing it. We went to Red Lobster and I got Shrimp Tacos and my mom got Snow Crab legs and hers was 490 with corn and potatoes. It said on the website and looked at the Shrimp Tacos and it said it was 580 for Grilled Shrimp Tacos. 580 calories still wasn't bad but it had a Jalapeno creamy ranch sauce that was about 200 calories for a tbsp so I didn't eat that and it came with a Cilantro Slaw which was good but I just ate a little bit and it also came with pico de gallo which was 10 calories. I told them to put everything on the side and I got a baked potato which was 200 and didn't eat any butter or sour cream because their baked potatoes are SO GOOD! I love them so much and I had one Cheddar Bay biscuit which was 150 calories. So I came with three shrimp tacos and I just put a little bit of Cilantro Slaw and Pico De Gallo, a baked potato, and a cheddar bay biscuit all of it together was about 670 and I have to saw the shrimp tacos were wonderful. I will be making some at home soon or going back to Red Lobster for some. We also got some frozen yogurt from Sweet Frog and for 4oz of Cheesecake yogurt was about 110 and we got like 9oz and we had about an ounce of strawberries on it and we shared it. So I said I ate about 150 calories (just to be on the safe side) and I got an app that tells me how longed I walked and it said that we walked about an hour and 20 minutes so I burnt 358 calories and I am super excited about something I bought!

In the microwave you can make your own potato chips.
You slice them up and put them on top of the thing with all the circles.
and they are done in about 2 minutes.

I put some salt and buffalo popcorn seasoning on them and they are yummy.
and I also make a bunch of popcorn ate one time and just get some popcorn kernels and put them in a bowl and put a plate over top of it and it doesn't have any added stuff you don't know about and I put some salt and that buffalo popcorn seasoning on it and you can have a cup of popcorn for 31 calories. It's spicy and when I want a snack, it really feels my craving for something crunchy and it's popcorn?!? Why wouldn't you love it!
 
I also thought I would say that between my mom, my dad and myself. My dad has lost 23 pounds, my mom has lost 11 and I have lost 36.8 and all together we have lost 70.8 pounds all together!
 
So I hope everybody is having a great day and is living out their healthy lifestyles!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment