3/01/2013

Catching up!

For losing 30 pounds, I got my hair done like I said a while back I wanted to do and I got it done Wednesday and what should I do for Forty?!? I need some new tennis shoes and I want a new IPhone case but I don't know what else to get or put on my list. I need suggestions and on this Friday, I didn't have school and I worked out for 46 minutes and burned 366 on Wii Fit and I don't know if anybody did this but on the Super Bowl, Papa John's did a free pizza if you picked heads or tails and it was heads and that is what I picked and they sent me an email for a free large 1 topping pizza and that is what I am having for dinner, we are getting thin crust with banana peppers and an order of wings. Chicken wings are like 150 for two and each slice of pizza is like 230. I don't eat out a lot. For the past 9 weeks, I have had Subway, McDonald's, Panera Bread, Salsarita's. All of those places have low calorie options and I have just ate out once at those places and this will be the first time I have had pizza that we haven't made at the house. I just feel that eating at your own house and knowing what is going into your food will help you lose weight but you can't always eat at the house but restaurants are making it a lot easier and showing their nutrition. I hope everybody is having a great day and staying healthy and happy!!! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment