2/28/2013

Weigh in and what I am doing!

I lost four pounds and that makes me 32 pounds lighter! I have lost 32 pounds in 8 weeks and I have ate just about anything I want, I'm just counting my calories and I have excerised a little. I don't do this stuff everyday, this is probably through out a whole week. I play Wii Fit and do games on there usually bike riding and walking. I play Just Dance and Dance Central. Me and My Mom have walked at the track a little but that's just about all I have done and it's helping me lose and I don't go over 1,550 calories. That's my daily budget and most of the time, I'm usually under and I don't know if people even get on this blog but I have been busy this week and I didn't do lunch this week and I didn't take pictures either but if you are upset about not seeing my lunch, I am sorry. Maybe next week! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment