2/02/2013

Lunch last week.

I was really fighting with myself wondering if I should even put my lunches on because I only have two pictures and I didn't have school Thursday or Friday but I thought these two lunches were very yummy and low calorie for the amount I ate. So here they are. Nothing over 500 calories.

Monday I packed A Chicken Sandwich,Grapes, Strawberries, and Pringles.
Chicken Sandwich: 320. It was a lightly breaded chicken(190) with cheese (30) and the bun (100)
I had half a cup of grapes and six strawberries, cut.75 for all the fruit.
and I had ten pringles for 100 calories.
495 calories.

 
I made the pizza homemade. I used half of pizza crust, 1/3 of pizza sauce, 1/4 cup of cheese, and banana peppers and turkey pepperoni. 242 calories.
I tried those Fiber one Protein bars for the first time and they taste just like a candy bar, they are amazing. they are 130 calories.
I packed 10 buffalo wing pretzel crisps. 110 calories.
492 calories.
 
 
I wish I had more pictures but I forgot Wednesday and didn't have school Thursday or Friday but I hope you thought they looked delicious (because they sure tasted it) and I hope it gives you some inspiration to make yourself a healthy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment