4/28/2013

My weekend!

Hello everybody! I thought I would tell you about my weekend. On Friday night, I went to my friends birthday party and I had a piece of pizza, grapes, and chips and other things but I had one piece of pizza, grapes and some chips and we played hide and seek outside so I ran around a lot and then in the morning, I was on my way to the Taylor Swift. I ate a Lara bar. Has anybody had any of those? I thought it tasted like a no-bake cookie but without chocolate. It was pretty good and then for lunch, I had a Arby's sandwich which was about 330 calories and then we got ready for the concert and there was a mall inside of the where the concert arena was so they had a subway in there and I got what I always get. A flatbread with sweet onion chicken teriyaki sauce with banana peppers and spinach with some Sun chips and then later I had some Italian ice and the concert was amazing! I had so much fun and it was also my first concert so I guess you could say my first concert was a success! (I will put pictures!) and then that next morning, our hotel had breakfast and they had all the usual stuff. Biscuits, a waffle maker, cinnamon rolls but I toasted a English muffin and then I found greek yogurt an was so excited and it was peach. I was so disappointed, I don't like peach but they had Cheerios so I had about 1/2 of a cup of Cheerios and had a English muffin with a piece of sausage and then for lunch that day we went to a Texas Roadhouse and had a steak, sweet potato and applesauce and then I got home about 2 that day and a guy in our area has cancer and we was raising money for him and I walked about 3 miles for him and every lap some of my family members donated money for laps I walked for about an hour and I won a tray of cookies, haha but that was my weekend. I hope everybody had a great weekend and has a great week too!



No comments:

Post a Comment