5/12/2013

My vacation weekend!

I went to a waterpark from Friday to Sunday, I went with my family. On the way up we got Chick-fil-a, I got a spicy chicken sandwich and a fruit cup and they rest of the night I ran up stairs to ride rides, swam in the wave pool and I had lots of fun. They bought Pizza that night and I was a little nervous but they got a Pizza with garlic and spinach. I ate that instead pizza with pepperoni and bacon. Saturday morning, they got doughnuts and I brought Cheerios and ate that for breakfast. We stayed in the Waterpark to 9am to 1pm. The adults left and I had three crazy kids left with me and I had to figure out something to do with them. There was a arcade and a bowling alley in our hotel, we played, ran around and when I was on the way to the  room, they had face painting and they all got their face painted. 
And then we went up to our hotel room and we all took a nap. Later that night we went to the restaurant that was in our hotel. Me and my mom got a burger and sweet potato fries and shared it. That night we went from 7pm to 9pm at the Waterpark. We woke up the next morning and I ate Cheerios again for breakfast and stayed in the waterpark from 9am to 12pm. We stopped at a restaurant and they didn't have a lot of healthy options and I got burger and fries and after I ate it, it felt like I use to when I ate bad. Extremely full and just feeling crappy. I was mad at myself after I was done eating and I don't like feeling like that. I want to eat something for nutrition and help me curb my hunger and not make me feel bad. Tomorrow is a new day and I can start all over again! Now I know I don't ever want to feel like that anymore but I hope everybody had a good weekend and has a awesome Mother's Day as well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment