8/09/2013

When people notice you've lost weight: Amazing!

Hello everybody! 
I forgot to put my weigh in. I weighed in and the first time I weighed in its said I gained three pounds and then I weighed in again and it said I gained just one pound so who knows what happens this week. I had ate good and worked out but I have next week and I will see how I do then. I have realized that  losing (almost) 80, that I will have to work harder to lose the rest of the weight. I will have to work my butt a lot harder (I do but I don't work out everyday like I should) 

Today, I was outtown and I saw this girl that I go to school with. She has always been really nice and we started talking about school (which is starting Monday) and just different things and she said "you look like you have lost a lot of weight, have you?" I said "yeah" and she said "how much?" And I told her if I lost 2 more pounds that I will hit 80 pounds. She was just like whoa, I can really tell. On Instagram and Facebook, she always puts about her losing weight so I asked her about hers. She told me that she had lost 40 pounds since January. We talked about all kinds of exercising, and fitness apps too. It was good to talk to somebody (other then family) about losing weight. I stood up to leave and she said "wow, yeah. You have lost all kinds of weight. You look so good" 
One of my aunts (that hadn't seen me before summer) said she could tell and even asked if she could have clothes I couldn't fit into, haha. 
And I went and got my hair cut the other day and the hairdresser told me that I looked so good. 
It feels good for people to finally notice! 
I hope everybody has a good week. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment