1/12/2013

Apps of the month!

Hello everybody! I have put lots of new things on here and I am wanting to start to do App of the month! I try an app out and tell you if you should get it or not! I will mostly do health/exercise/or weight loss related apps but if I find something really cool I will put it on here but I'll get started and try this out and say that my favorite one is the Lose it! App. It is plain awesome. My Mom and Dad both use it! It is available for Android or IPhone. It has a barcode scanner to scan food and it usually always finds it! You can track protein, fat, carbs and more! Add all the food you eat and even you can add recipes and you don't have to have a network connection (like Wifi or Service) Log your excerise, get reminded when you haven't add a meal and It's free and no annoying advertisements and you can start changllengs with people and I have my mom and dad on there and you can see how many calroies they eat and how much weight they want or have lost. It's great! I don't know why anybody wouldn't get it?!?! Mention to me some apps you would like me to try and I'll try them and I hope you found this helpful! Love you guys! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment