1/19/2013

My Lunch this week.

I didn't have school Monday or Friday but this is what my lunch I had Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
                                                        Recipes for these at bottom.

 
 499 Calories.
Those Mini Corn Dogs were so moist and tasted just like one! 
Mini Corn Dogs, Yogurt, and a Banana.  
 
 
470 Calories
Those Lean pockets are to die for
and I know I said I was going to have yogurt but since I had it Monday I decided to have the applesauce and it's only 40 calories more.
 
 
 
I changed this one up as well
Barbecue chicken pizza, Granola Bites, VitaMuffin, and an Apple.
225cal for Pizza, 95cal for Apple, 108cal for (2) Granola bites, 67cal for VitaMuffin.
495 calories. I thought this was a huge amount of food for under 500 calories.
I was really proud of myself for this one.
I put 2tbps of Barbecue sauce which was 50cal, Banana peppers, Jalapeno peppers, chicken and cheese. It was yummy!
 
 
Recipes:
Granola Bites: Instead of using just peanut butter, we used PB2 (powered peanut butter) which made it lower in calories.
 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed my lunch ideas and there are more to come! (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment