1/11/2013

Myself.

            Hello everybody! My name is Allie. I am sixteen years old, I have the great friends and a great family, my life is perfect except for one thing, my weight. I am a very happy person but I am the fat friend, I am always the one who eats the most in the group or all your skinny friends say when they didn't finish their food they say "You want the rest of this?" or when you go swimming you are the only one wearing a tshirt or a even a whole bathing suit and everybody else is wearing a bikini or all your friends are going on dates or talking to somebody and your all like "You will always be here for me right, pillow pet?" and when you are the fat one, you ALWAYS feel like somebody is making fun of you or judging you and when one of your skinny friends friends say "Ugh, I'm so fat!" and you are like "If you are fat, then what the heck am I? A humpback whale?!?!" It's so not fun being the fat one and I have been dealing with it for my whole life!
           I was a picky kid, growing up so my parents would just give into any food I wanted it but I now I eat just about any food, I love trying new food but I really didn't realize I was over weight until I was about seven years old, I weighed 130 pounds when I was seven years old! About that same time, my papaw would pick me up after school and buy me a kids meal or slice of pizza or make me some kind of food and then my mom would pick me up and I would have dinner. So I was having breakfast, lunch, the meal before dinner, dinner, and probably some dessert. I am not blaming this on anybody, my papaw didn't know and my mom didn't. It's nobody's fault but mine and I knew it was going on but I was loving it! I am a foodie! I love food so much more then people half the time. I don't use it as a substitute for sadness or anything, I just love the feeling I get when I eat and how it makes me feel like Jenelle from Teen Mom talks about how much she loves smoking weed! It is an addiction and I will admit it, I have a problem. That is the first step of trying to lose weight, admitting to yourself you have a problem. It's harder then people think, when you are on a diet and watching somebody eating a juicy, bacon cheeseburger is like someone smoking a joint right in front of you when you are trying to quit. IT'S HARD.
           I started my weight loss journey with my father and my mother and losing weight with me. We started January 3rd, 2013. So far it's been a week and a day and I have lost 7.6 pounds. I want to lose about 150 pounds. I made this blog because I thought their is bound to be another teenager my age wanting a blog to relate to me because I love following blogs but when I am following somebody that is in there 20's or 30's, I don't feel like I can relate to them as much. I will try to post on here as much as possible and put new stuff I think my followers will be interested in and I love cooking so if you want me to make something, I will cook it and figure out calories for it and I will put my workouts and stuff I find other teens will find interesting. I will post things I make and also I am going to put my lunch I pack the week for school so that others can have ideas. I will always motive others and you can tell me about your weight loss or if you are trying to lose weight, I would love to hear about them! I am always here if anybody needs anything. I have a Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. So contact me at anytime, I'm so glad you read this and I would be even happier if you followed me and watched me on my journey.

Thanks, xoxo.
-Allie. (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment