1/29/2013

Noodle pie face punch?!?!

Today, my first block is Life Planning (which we cook a lot) So today they had Biscuits, Gravy, Hashbrowns, Bacon, and Eggs. I had already ate breakfast and wasn't really hungry but I'm one of those people that if I have food in front of me, no matter what my stomach says I'll eat it. So I ate half of a granola bar and drank a bottle of water and it was all good and It was my Dad's birthday so I had a heathified Peanut butter pie (Will put recipe at bottom and I had some and it was very delicious)  waiting at my house, I was looking forward to that so I had a pretty good day! I learned a lesson today: Mind over matter and you can achieve anything! (:

The title had nothing to do with this post, it was just the first thing that popped into my little fairy head.



http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/02/skinny-no-bake-peanut-butter-pie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment