6/04/2013

Hello starshine the earth says hello!

So I thought I would I talk about my day, I went walking with my mother and I felt all healthy and skinny in my outfit. I love my shoes too! I got them when I hit 50 pounds. The pants I got are from target, they are a xl and I know 60 pounds ago I wouldn't have been able to fit in them. I use to not feel comfortable in any pants but jeans because I thought I butt would look unattractive in them but now it doesn't bother me and I feel more comfortable in pants/shorts like these. 

 I got a new app today which is called Runkeeper and I used it for the first time this afternoon. 
I really liked it. I could walk and it talked to me while I was walking and told me how fast I was going and how many miles I walked and I did charity miles as I always do because it gives to charities of your choice. This time I used the first charity I saw which was called "She's the first" which I had never heard of before and when I was done with my workout 

It gave 37 minutes for education. I was really excited about that! 
I have a weigh in Thursday (as always) and I am just hoping I don't gain any because of in my last post I didn't do so well so I just hope that I don't gain and also Thursday is my last day of school till summer break! I am so excited! I can focus on my food and exercise more then when I am in school. I babysit in the summer but I don't start that until after July. 
I hope everybody has a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment