6/09/2013

Planning/making food!

Hello everybody! This week I will be home all week and I want to get back to exercising more and I would like to put what I will be eating this week and log everything and see what how I do because last week I gain like 0.7 ounces. This week I want to lose before I go off to my family reunion on Friday, but anyway I also thought I would show you how to plan and some things I have done. 
Calzones. 

You make any pizza crust you want, whole wheat, sourdough, or any kind. This was just a simple normal recipe but It turned out huge and we made about five pizzas with it and we had some left and I decided to make calzones for this week to have for your lunch or dinner. 
Chicken Salsa. 
My first recipe had
2 tbps of Salsa: 10 calories 
1 oz of chicken: 30 calories 
1/4 cup cheddar cheese: 110 calories 
Cooked it on 425 degrees and I didn't look at a time. I just waited till it was brown. 
Pizza. 
2 tbps of pizza sauce: 20 calories 
5 turkey pepperoni's: 20 calories 
1/4 mozzarella cheese: 80 calories 
Chicken Parmesan.  
2 tbps of pizza sauce: 20 calories 
1/2 of a breaded chicken party: 100 calories 
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese: 80 
BBQ Calzone.
1 or 2 oz chicken:30 to 60 calories
2 tbps BBQ sauce (of your choice, try to keep between 30-50 cals for 2tbps) 30 calories 
1/4 cup cheddar cheese: 110 calories
All are low calorie options and all yummy! The crust was around 80-100. Depending on size. 
You press a fork on the sides to keep everything in. 
And if you don't plan on eating them in about a week. 

 Wrap it up, put what kind of calzone it is and freeze! 
You can also add any other items or any possibilities to the calzones. I usually add banana peppers to anything but I was out. Sad me :( 
You could also do options like putting what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc or even what kind if exercises you want to do at what time. That is to keep organized and not lose track, you can do that on your phone or computer. Also you can look at all the food you have and plan what you want to eat for meals. I don't like to plan everything exactly out because I like to be a free and get to have choices but it is still good to kinda have an idea what to eat so you just don't go snacking around and not counting your calories. 
I will be available all this week and if you ever want to ask some questions; you can contact me on my email: alliehicks80@gmail.com 
I will always be here for suggestions or  questions! 
I hope you liked this post and I hope you have a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment