6/03/2013

Week June 28-July 2

Tuesday from Sunday was not good days for me. I ate over my calorie budget which I never do.


and I did go swimming on Saturday but that was my only form of exercise I did. I felt bad about those days but I just told myself that Monday was a new day! I can start all over and just work hard this week! 

This week will be my last week of school until summer break! I am so excited and I also forgot to mention that Friday was 150 days of me being on this new lifestyle change. 
Left was me 61 pounds heavier then the picture of me on the right and on Saturday, my parents friends that I don't really know that well but they have been over to our house a couple times and we went over to their house on Saturday and  the woman who is my mom's friend said "How much weight have you lost, Allie?" I just thought that my mom told her about us all being on a diet and was just being nice and asking but I told her sixty-one pounds. She was shocked and said "wow, that is great! What have you been doing?" I just told her that I was watching my calories and some exercise and later that night my mom told me that night that  my moms friend had no idea we was dieting and could really tell on me. I was really happy and a couple weeks ago one of my friends said "You look really skinny today" and we was in the middle of class so I just said "Thank you!" I'm really happy that some people can tell but I can't wait till I can start buying some new clothes. 
I hope you guys have a good week. I just wish I can get through this last week of school and can recover from all my bad eating and I have realized that I don't post on here as much as I should. This summer, I hope to post everyday. Lets see if that works out, haha. 
Have a happy and healthy day! (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment