6/11/2013

My day. (June 11th)

Hello everybody! I thought I would tell you about my day. I woke up and ate breakfast, I don't know what to call it but the ingredients are one whole wheat tortilla, 1 Tbps of peanut butter and one banana and you spread the PB on the tortilla and put the banana on it and wrap it up, kinda like a burrito. It is yummy and very filling. I went to the pool today with some of my friends. 

The pool doesn't offer any low calorie options so I brought some snacks. I ate a Nature Valley Protein bar and 1 cup of Cheerios as my lunch. I stayed at the pool from 12 to 6. I laid in the sun and swam (which is a great workout without even realizing it.) I went home and we had this for dinner and it was really good! 
http://dessertnowdinnerlater.blogspot.com/2013/04/philly-cheesesteak-sloppy-joes.html?m=1

We just used lean ground beef and we had sweet potato tater tots as our side item. 
I will definitely be making this again. 
Here was my day: 






P.S. I have some VERY exciting news but I don't want to put it on here until it's official. I just couldn't wait to just say something without really telling it. Haha, you will know soon! I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment