6/10/2013

My day! (June 10th)

Hello everybody! 
This is my first Monday of Summer vacation and I wanted to get back to exercising and I wanted to put everything I done today! 
I woke up at 7:30 so that I could make my mom and myself a smoothie before my mom left for work. The smoothie had strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, apple juice, greek yogurt, vanilla yogurt, flax seed, spinach and honey. It was yummy and 213 calories. It filled me up and that was my breakfast! 
After that I exercised on the Xbox. On Nike Trainer, it absolutely kicks my butt! I worked out for 15 minutes and burned 141 calories  


I decided to make a Pinterest and Twitter for my blog! Go follow them! 



And I tried something new today. 

It was made out of black beans and soybeans and it was only 150 calories. I was a little apprehensive about it but it was really meaty and yummy! I ate it with a sandwich thin (100 cal) Weight Watchers Jalapeño Cheese Wedge (30 cal) and 1 tbps of ketchup. I am a ketchup fanatic, I eat ketchup on everything and for a snack I ate a Fiber One PB&J Granola Bar. 
After that I worked out for 15 minutes (I wanted to get 30 minutes for the whole day) and I did Jackknives and walked on Wii Fit. 
For Dinner I ate Pork Chops and Corn on the cob which was about 360 calories. 



Well that was my Monday. I hope you follow me on Twitter and on Pinterest and I also hope you have a good week. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment