6/13/2013

I guess I'll tell the good news..

Like three posts ago, I put P.S. at a bottom. I really didn't want to put it on here until I was 100 percent it was going to happen. 
Charity miles (the app I always talk about and use everytime I go walking)  they sen a newsletter email. 
They wanted to put in their newsletter about people who use their app. So I sent them my story and I didn't think anything about it and then they sent me this email!!! 

They wanted to feature ME In their email. For thousands or even a million to see. I was completely shocked!  
I am in the middle of answering them and wanting to try to send them by this weekend. 
Everybody should sign up for Charity Miles emails so they can see it (If they feature it) and get the app Charity Miles as well! I love the app. 
I hope everybody will check it out and have a good day. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment