6/26/2013

Recipes and my workout.

Hello everybody! 
I saw an idea on Pinterest and I loved it! 
You know lunchables? Those containers with the stuff to make pizzas well I saw on Pinterest that you take the sandwich thins
And can make pizzas! 

I used 1 tbps of pizza sauce on each and 7 turkey pepperonis on each and 1/4 cup on low fat mozzarella on each. It was 263 calories and it felt like I was eating two pizzas and it was very filling. You can also make barbecue chicken ones. They are good too!  You can pack them in your kids lunch and they can make their own. 

Tomorrow I have weigh-in. If I lose 1.4 pounds I will hit 70 pounds! I am still staying at my aunts house and she has a three year old daughter and my aunt went shopping. So I put my cousin in a stroller and walked around with her for 45 minutes and then went to the park and played with her. 


I used charity miles and I used She's the first charity and gave 50 minutes of education! 

On LoseIt, it said that walking 45 minutes while pushing a stroller that I burned 301 calories. 
Today has been a good day! 

Don't forget to follow my Pinterest and Twitter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment