6/12/2013

My day. (June 12th)

Hello everybody! 

Today, I woke up at 7:30 and had to babysit from 8 to 2. For breakfast I had a greek corner. If you have never had a greek corner, you are missing out! 
They are delicious but when they left at 2. I had the one of calzones that I posted the other day, I had the Chicken Parmesan one. I would have worked out today but yesterday, I got a extremely bad sunburn on my back and it just took all my energy and just drained me. I hope it gets better. I am getting ready to leave for three weeks to stay with my aunt and my friends want to hang out so I went and got some wings and pizza and wings  aren't that bad and they get me full. I use to would have ate like 5 wings and up to 4 or 5 pieces of pizza. Today, I ate one piece of pizza and two wings and was completely full to the max! It amazes how I use to eat all of that and still be hungry after and now, I actually listen to my stomach and get full so easily. 
I hope everybody has a good and health-field rest of the week. Don't forgot to go follow my Pinterest and Twitter page for my blog.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment